A platform created by DoPPW to ensure:
- End-to-End electronic processing of all retirement dues
- Real-time tracking of Pension processing file by retiree
- Accurate calculation of pensionary dues by fed-in pension formulae
- Generation of electronic Pension Payment Order (e-PPO)
- Pushing of e-PPO to Digi locker of retiree
- Electronic opening of bank account through Bhavishya
- Transfer of Pension Bank Account
- Pension slip of monthly pension credited to Bank
- Form-16 issued by Bank
- Life Certificate status
- CPENGRAMS (Centralized Pension Grievances Redress And Monitoring System) is an online computerised system which has been developed with an objective of speedy redress and effective monitoring of the grievances besides providing a fast access to the pensioners.
- Pensioners can also appeal if they are not satisfied with the redressal of their grievance.
- The Anubhav portal was launched in March 2015 at the behest of the Hon’ble Prime Minister for retiring government officials to leave a record of their experiences while in Govt service
- It is envisaged that this culture of leaving notes by retirees will become the foundation stone of good governance and administrative reforms in future.
A single window platform displaying:
- All OMs/Notifications of DoPPW
- Welfare measures being undertaken for Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Personalized pension processing Road Map
- CGEIS Table
- Dearness Relief Rates
- Advisories issued to Ministries/Departments
- PPO Status
- Miscellaneous Pension related information
- CGHS (Central Government Health Scheme) is a special health scheme for the government employees.
- The medical facilities are provided through Wellness Centres (previously referred to as CGHS Dispensaries) / polyclinics under Allopathic, Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Sidha and Homeopathic systems of medicines.
- Pensioner/Retiree Awareness workshops
- Training of trainers programs on Pension matters
- Opportunities available for useful interventions in the society by Pensioners/Associations
- Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners Scheme of the Government of India known as Jeevan Pramaan seeks to address this very problem by digitizing the whole process of securing the life certificate
- It aims to streamline the process of getting this certificate and making it hassle free and much easier for the pensioners.